World's safest asset could also save U.S. Middle Class says bestselling author
2.18.14 – In 2013, gold prices had their first down year in over a decade, but the 21st Century Gold Rush is back ON in 2014, writes bestselling author, CEO and media commentator Wayne Allyn Root, in his new Coined Freedom Special Report.
Today food prices are flying upward. The California drought could make it much worse. Electric rates are at all time highs. Gasoline prices have doubled under Obama. The cost of a college education is through roof. A father of four faces over $1,000,000 tuition bill!
According to Root, “Owning gold over the long-term is the best way to beat the rising cost of living.”
Silver prices jumped 4 percent last Friday. Gold prices have soared over 5 percent in the last two weeks and nearly 10 percent this year on a falling dollar and strong physical demand. “But that's just the visible tip of an economic iceberg of reality that lies beneath the surface,” says Wayne.
In Coined Freedom, Root points out five major reasons 2014 will mark the next phase of the gold bull market; 1) Simple Dollar vs. Gold Math, 2) A Stock Market Bubble, 3) Bad Federal Reserve Policy, 4) Laws of Supply & Demand, and 5) The Investment World is Rediscovering Gold.
“No matter what period of time you examine, gold has always offered protection from a declining dollar, runaway debt, inflation, stagflation, etc. Over the last 100 years gold has maintained purchasing power and far outpaced the rising cost of living,” writes Wayne.
For example, in Wayne's bestselling 2013 book, The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide he helps readers simply understand why gold is “timeless” real money and paper money is a bad I.O.U ...
"Over the past 100 years, since 1913 when Fed was founded, if you kept your money in the dollars:
$1,000,000 cash today would be worth only $20,000 (98% decline compared to gold). But if you had kept it in gold - $1,000,000 today would be worth $62 million (6250% rise). If you kept your money in dollars since the year 2000 - today $1,000,000 is worth $663,000, versus $4,500,000 if you had converted paper dollars into physical gold.”
Wayne describes himself as a “CEO who understands math.” Using the example above, he points to the big difference between $20,000 and $62 million. “It could make all the difference between fabulous wealth and miserable poverty.”
Once you understand the MATH – GOLD is your ONLY choice!” says Root, a frequent guest on Fox News and regular contributor to The Blaze.
Coinciding with the brightening outlook for gold, the US stock market began 2014 on a very sour note.
“The problem is that none of the euphoria in the equity markets is supported by economic fundamentals, but rather by monetary 'goosing' by the Federal Reserve in the form of negative real interest rates and its Quantitative Easing bond-buying program,” says Wayne in Coined Freedom.
Experts are closely tracking the Dow's eery chart similarity between today and the days leading up to the 1928-29 crash. Key players like; George Soros,Warren Buffet, John Paulson and Jim Rogers are all headed for the exits in 2014. Some warn of a “Freddie Krugger-like nightmare.”
Meanwhile, “The investment world is rediscovering gold,” says Root.
A wide variety of financial “gurus” such as; Dennis Gartman, Steven Kaplan, Peter Schiff and many others agree with Root's bullishness - expecting gold prices to reach new highs in 2014 and beyond - including a possible “moonshot” based on economic wild cards such as; a U.S. bank run, cyber-terrorism, nuclear Iran – any of which could send gold prices rocketing overnight.
“If you value your personal and financial privacy, sovereignty, freedom, liberty and that of the next generation, you are going to have to become proactive to restore and maintain it,” concludes Root. “Now is the time to put yourself and family on 'a Personal Gold Standard' - to provide wealth insurance and peace of mind. Coined Freedom explains how to do it.”
Wayne is offering his new Coined Freedom Special Report and Timeless Truth About Money DVD FREE to the public. To book a media interview with Wayne Allyn Root contact Sandy Frazier at 516-735-5468.
FAMED AUTHOR IDENTIFIES TEN REALITIES CAUSING CRISIS
1.7.14 - “Today our nation faces a Crisis of Confidence,” says Wayne Allyn Root, author of the #1 national bestselling book “The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide.”
“Polls show that 85% of Americans don't trust Congress, 53% don't trust the president, and, amazingly, 66% do not even trust their fellow Americans,” says Root in a new free DVD, “The Timeless Truth About Money: A Fireside Chat with Wayne Allyn Root.”
“This rising tide of debt and distrust has economic consequences,” says Root, a former CNBC host and anchorman.
Root in his new DVD identifies seven “realities” that could ignite major economic problems in 2014:
1. “Politicians have pushed our national debt over $17 Trillion, and burdened our future with more than $200 Trillion in long-term debt. This puts America's credit at risk. Higher taxes cannot fix this because our politicians spend every penny they take in – and more.”
2. “Every U.S. taxpayer, young or old, now carries a $1.1 Million liability for America's huge debt, mostly because of Social Security and Medicare and Medicaid. More Baby Boomers than ever are starting to retire. And almost every single American signing up for Obamacare is poor and therefore joining Medicaid ranks. Who will pay this ever-growing bill?”
3. “Only 101,716,000 Americans have full-time jobs, but 108,592,000 are receiving government benefits. Government spends more on these programs than public education and national defense combined. This is one third of America. The longer they stay unemployed, the harder it will be to ever re-enter the workforce. How will we pay the bills for this chronic and perhaps permanently unemployed underclass of Americans? And at what point will this group realize their fate isn't going to change, leading to unrest, rioting and anarchy in the streets of America?”
4. “Over 100 million working-age Americans are not working, the highest number in history! The jobs recovery is an illusion created by government not counting those who quit looking for work, who gave up a paycheck for a welfare check.”
5. “The typical American family today earns less than they did back in 1989! In 1989, the median American household made $51,681 in current dollars. In 2012, the number was $51,017. This is more than a lost decade of economic gains for Americans. It's a lost generation! How tragic!”
6. “The Federal Reserve will not revive the economy in 2014, or ever! Do not be fooled by the Federal Reserve's 'little' taper in stimulus spending. They are still manipulating the price of money and interest rates. After 100 years of tinkering with the free marketplace, the Fed has successfully debased the Dollar by 98%. Do you really believe a proven 100-year-old track record will change now? As my blue collar butcher father used to say, “Watch what they do, not what they say!”
7. “Millions more are losing their health insurance than are joining Obamacare! The next round of cancellations and premium hikes will in 2014 hit tens of millions employed by small businesses and perhaps 50 million or more from the ranks of corporate America. Will you be next? Your children? Are you ready to pay the mortgage for your unemployed children? And what about quality of care if you're sick? Obamacare aims to add 30 million new patients, with no new doctors. Your quality of care is about to fall off a cliff … with much higher bills to boot!”
8. I predicted the bankruptcy of Detroit long before it happened. Detroit was merely "a canary in the coal mine." In 2014 the snowball will turn into an avalanche. Many cities and counties across USA will admit bankruptcy is now a serious possibility.
9. Everyone has forgotten about Europe. It's a powder keg and only getting worse. Their central bankers have papered over the problems with more spending and debt. But I predict in 2014 the crisis will explode back onto the front pages- worse than ever. Disaster and default looms for many EU countries. As our #1 trading partner, this will add fuel to the fire of America's financial crisis. In 2014 we will learn there never was a "recovery." What we experienced was a short term minor uptick in the middle of a long-term Obama Great Depression.
10. And the bad news gets worse. Japan's economic situation makes Europe look like a walk in the park. Japan's economy will finally be overcome by twin disasters - debt and the Fukushima nuclear crisis.
Root's new free DVD “The Timeless Truth About Money” also explains why the U.S. Dollar no longer qualifies as real money and other surprising facts.
He also explores ways that Americans can protect themselves against the 2014 crisis.
To schedule an interview with Wayne Allen Root, contact Sandy Frazier at: 516.735.5468
For a media copy of his new DVD, contact Idea Factory Films – 602.918.3296
THANKSGIVING SALES: A BAD SIGN
OMINOUS OMEN FOR 2014 ECONOMY, INVESTMENT AND JOBS
IS THIS AMERICA'S “NEW NORMAL”?
12.2.13 - Thanksgiving holiday weekend sales were the weakest since 2009, despite major chain stores opening for the first time on Thanksgiving Day.
“President Barack Obama may be the Grinch who steals Christmas, judging by Thanksgiving's weak sales,” says Craig R. Smith, a monetary expert frequently interviewed by Fox's Neil Cavuto and other major economic journalists.
“We have the smallest percentage of Americans working since Jimmy Carter was President. Only 101 million Americans have full-time jobs, but 108 million are getting means-tested welfare, paid from heavier taxes on working families,” says Smith, whose latest book is “The Great Withdrawal: How the Progressives' 100-Year Debasement of America and the Dollar Ends.”
“The average American family's income is down by about $3,500 since President Barack Obama took office in 2009, yet in 2013 its Federal tax burden increased by more than $1,000,” says Smith.
“Consumer confidence was at a 7-month low this November,” said Smith, “and 65 percent of Americans told pollsters that they were living paycheck to paycheck.”
“An Associated Press survey last July found that 80 percent of U.S. adults are near poverty, rely on welfare, or 'struggle with joblessness' for at least a significant part of their lives. They live in economic insecurity,” says Smith.
“And Obamacare has left families, including millions already struggling to keep their heads above water financially, at risk of losing their health insurance and having to pay a lot more for a lot less coverage. The Manhattan Institute calculates that American families will soon be forced to pay an average of 41 percent more,” says Smith.
“No wonder the National Retail Federation foresaw 7 million fewer shoppers online and in stores than 2012's Thanksgiving weekend,” says Smith.
“On Black Friday, the number of customers visiting retail stores was down more than 11 percent over last year, and sales were down a stunning 13.2 percent.”
“Welcome to the 'New Normal,'” says Smith's co-author Lowell Ponte, a former think tank futurist.
“This is one more sign of our economy weakening, despite the Federal Reserve propping it up with more than $1 Trillion every year of new money conjured out of thin air.”
“Even the Fed in late November grimly admitted that 'Slower growth in productivity might have become the norm' in our economy,” says Ponte.
“This means that the Federal Reserve dare not stop its stimulus spending, even though it no longer stimulates economic growth, because our 'record high' stock market and government are addicted to this cheap, easy money,” says Ponte, a former investigative reporter and longtime Roving Editor for Reader's Digest magazine.
“This means that taxes will keep going up, our anemic economy will keep going down, and, unless voters change things, we may be headed for our devaluing dollar to soon be destroyed in a firestorm of high inflation, or for a Great Depression of long-term stagnation,” says Ponte.
“We're in a slow-growth period of unknown duration,” says Columbia University Nobel-laureate economist Edmund Phelps. No wonder so many Americans are hunkering down, frightened, and spending carefully.
“This is a teachable moment for our children and grandchildren, an opportunity to instill lifelong survival skills,” says Ponte.
“Do as the three Wise Men did 2,000 years ago by giving something this Christmas that politicians cannot run off a printing press – something of secure, permanent value such as a small gold coin. This could inspire a lifetime of thrift and of wanting to learn how the economy works.”
“The old saying is that if you give a person a fish, you feed him for a day. If you teach your children to fish, you feed them for a lifetime. Today the politicians give people a welfare check, to make them dependent on and addicted to government for a lifetime.”
“This Christmas teach your children and grandchildren how to be free, independent, self-reliant, prosperous and thankful for a lifetime by giving them real values and real money,” says Ponte.
“The Great Withdrawal” is the fourth book co-authored by Smith and Ponte as survival guides to help Americans avoid the tricks and traps of today's politicians and economy, and to help them secure the value of their life savings.
Factoid: 75% of Americans polled by CBS would have preferred that stores stayed closed on Thanksgiving. Millions nevertheless left family dinners, football and a day of rest to snap up bargains such as big screen TVs.
To interview Craig R. Smith or Lowell Ponte about the Fed's secrets and who its incoming chair Janet Yellen is, contact: Bronwin Barilla at (800) 950-2428 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lauren Coleman-Lochner and others, “U.S. Retail Sales Up 2.3%, Foot Traffic Declines,” Bloomberg News, December 1, 2013. URL: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-12-01/u-s-retail-holiday-sales-up-2-3-foot-traffic-declines.html
Elizabeth A. Harris, “Thanksgiving Openings Take Sales From Black Friday,” New York Times, November 30, 2013. URL: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/01/business/thanksgiving-openings-take-sales-from-black-friday.html
Hope Yen, “The Big Story: Exclusive: Signs of Declining Economic Security,” Associated Press, July 28, 2013. URL: http://bigstory.ap.org/article/exclusive-4-5-us-face-near-poverty-no-work-0
Rich Miller, “Fed Reveals New Concerns About Long-Term U.S. Slowdown,” Bloomberg News, November 27, 2013. URL: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-27/fed-reveals-new-concerns-about-long-term-u-s-slowdown.htm